Medical Student Online Application
Application Review & Selection Process
- This application is for use by medical students (MS-I and MS-II) ONLY. If you are a high school or college student, please use the “High School Student Application” available using the menu above. High school and undergraduate applicants using this form will not be admitted to ANY Perry program.
- Applicants must gender-identify as female.
- Applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In most cases, online applications close 30 days before program date to allow for appropriate planning. Please note due date for applications for each program. If space still remains in the program, applications will still be accepted up to the day before the program date.
- All applicants will be contacted within 12 days of program date with additional information about their program (appropriate attire, exact address, etc.). Please make sure your contact information is correct in your application.
- This Waiver form is provided for you to read in advance of the program. If you are accepted and choose to attend, you must bring a signed copy of this waiver with you to the program. Please note that you will not be allowed to participate in the program if you do not bring a signed waiver with you.