- This registration form is for use by medical students ONLY. If you are a high school or college student, please use the “High School Student Application” available using the menu above. High school and undergraduate applicants using this form will not be admitted to ANY Perry program.
- Participants must gender-identify as female.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In most cases, online registration closes 30 days before program date to allow for appropriate planning. Please note due date for registration for each program.
- All participants will be contacted within 12 days of program date with additional information about their program (appropriate attire, exact address, etc.). Please make sure your contact information is correct.
- If your program location is not on the pull down menu, we are not accepting registrations for that program. Registration submitted without a program location choice will not be read.
Due to the nationwide COVID-19 pandemic, all Perry Initiative programs for Spring 2020 are canceled. We will return in Fall 2020, and those program dates & locations will be announced in in the summer. We look forward to seeing you then.